mini original collages by audrey smith
- where art meets craft.
- the ultimate in recycling.
- simple – no special supplies needed.
- a safety net for our memories.
it’s no wonder so many of us are mesmerized by collage. cut, arrange, glue, repeat.
for this week’s issue, i not only sought out great collage artists but i tried to understand why we collage, what it represents in our lives, and how we can use collage to further express ourselves craft & art.
while you’re waiting to see this week’s issue unfold, be sure to check out these links for more inspiration!
- while i was on holiday break, dawn sokol stopped by here to share her experience with art journaling – and she literally wrote the book on it!
- katherine streeter – a great collage artist herself – has a great article on the storque featuring her favorite collages from all-round etsy.
- many fine collage artists contribute to the scoutie girl flickr pool – check them out here!