i'm certain you've heard by now that the indie fixx shop is closing. but i wouldn't be doing my duty (shh!) if i didn't mention it! after 2 successful years, jen wallace – mrs. indie fixx and indie fixx shop curator supreme - has decided to move on to greener pastures. it's a tough and time-consuming gig to blog full-time and run a business full-time (ahem) – and my heart goes out to her for stepping up to her own plate and re-prioritizing to get some of her real life back. you go, jen!
a few of my favorite items still available as of 6 am this morning (clockwise from top-left):
- mayflower tote from modern radar, $19
- briar's garden organic cotton tee from alison tauber, $22.50
- keep it clean teatowel from showpony, $16
- mave print from melissa moss art, $18
- blue leaf skeletons pendant from de' leau jewelry, $35
- chicken scratch notepads from wolfie & the sneak, $6
she mentioned to me that, even tho the shop is closing march 15th, pickings are getting slim! she doesn't think she'll be open until march 15th – everything will be sold out before then (which is good). that means you shouldn't wait around if you want a great deal on beautiful handmade goods! everything is 10-50% off until the shop closes or until she runs out of inventory!