[outfitting your head]
i never considered myself a hat person until a couple years ago. since then i've accumulated quite the collection….all of which have come from handmade artists. here are a few i found on a recent hat hunt.
- black and white vintage necktie cloche. each hat is made with a unique collection of vintage ties fashioned in different crossing patterns. selahdesigns :: $40
- this grey corduroy cadet hat is adorned with a band of pink lace and a large faux tortoise shell button. it is fully lined with a super fun floral print in 100% cotton. sugarsoul :: $55
- grey felt cloche hat featuring a felt medallion with a black patterned button. tissage :: $145
- the etta hat is made of cream colored stretch wool brocade, is fully lined, and comes with a 3-petal flower stitched onto the side. piperandpaisley :: $45
- this lightweight vintage wool hat in a camel color is encircled by a 1-3/8" band supporting a marvelous dark brown bakelite buckle. bonniesknitting :: $58
- pleated detailing on the side of this hat gives it a 1920's flapper look. made out of a soft rayon blend. lizarietz :: $42