[outfitting your kitchen wardrobe]
although i don't wear them nearly as often as i should, i have a thing for aprons. i'm not quite sure what it is about them, but i'd love to have a collection of, oh, 100 or so! here are some great handmade options.
- the fantastic tree and flower pattern of this fabric had me at hello! it's so springy and cheery, who could resist? bambinoamore :: $27.95
- this great full-length gardening apron features a pocket with several compartments to hold all your gardening tools. plus the garden themed illustrations are just adorable! sewinggeek :: $28
- referred to as the urban chic apron, this option features not only an adjustable waist tie, but also an adjustable tie for the neck. sure to be a perfect fit. SugarPieChic :: $29
- the pin tucking on the front bodice is such a nice detail on this flirty apron. the red and white polk-a-dot fabric reminds me of summer as a child. SpaceAgeLove :: $30
- once again i'm taken with the colorful citrus fabric on this vendor apron. it would be such a practical crafting apron so that you can have all your tools in quick reach. yoopers :: $18
- a vintage inspired full apron with a classic black and white daisy pattern features ric-rac trim details. definitely a great option for a girly girl cook! Boojiboo :: $28.75