[outfitting your nature items : felt]
i have a serious obsession with hand-felted items. it's one of those crafts that i don't even like to call a craft. to me it deserves a more serious title like "art". one of my most favorite pieces that i've seen around a lot are hand-felted rocks. i want to fill a huge gigantic bowl with them and have one in each room of my house. there's just something so peaceful and calming about them.
- sold by the dozen, these pebbles are created using a variety of natural stone colors including sandy brown, light bluish grey pearl, medium dove grey and heathered charcoal. spiderfelt :: $33
- a set of 5 all-wool hand-felted pebbles in colors ranging from light, mid, and charcoal grey. each measures 1.5" – 2.5". makeyourselfpresent :: $22
- set of 12 pebbles in mixed spring colors. each has a diameter of approx. 3 inches. softrock :: $22
- pick 4 pebbles from this amazing selection of natural hues to match your home's decor. reyart :: $16
- this rock is obviously different than the rest in that it's not felted, but wrapped with felt and stitched closed. i just couldn't leave it out of the line-up! myimaginaryboyfriend :: $15
- this set of 7 hand-felted pebbles come in this adorable box! too cute to resist. highfibre :: $28