[outfitting your belt]
recently i've been thinking about my belt. (exciting, i know!) it's boring. lame in fact. i've considered going to get a new one but, living in this small town of mine, there aren't many good options. then one glorious day i came across an amazing belt buckle on one of my million blogs in my reader. it was a pricey option but, i figured it's one of those things you wear pretty much every day, so that justified the expense. i finally ordered it up this weekend after waffling for a week. i cannot wait for it's arrival! this spurred me on to see what else was out there in the handmade world for belt options. here are some of my favorites.
- being the font person i am, this one immediately caught my eye. made from antique nickel, it measures approx. 2" x 3". BionicBenz :: $40 (buckle only)
- this fused glass belt buckle in shades of tiffany blue and brown sure does strikes my fancy. measures approx. 2" x 2-3/4". urbanfusions :: $40 (buckle only)
- this swirly colorful option would be a perfect addition to any outfit! measures approx. 2-3/4" x 3-1/2". MnMTreasures :: $18.50 (buckle only)
- fabricated out of steel and finished with hand-distressed enamel and coated with a clear gloss adds refinement to this industrial buckle. available in multiple colors. fosterweld :: $29 (belt included)
- this bright red pirate ship buckle would be a fun addition to add a splash of color to your wardrobe. measures approx. 1.3" x 1.75". BareTree :: $15 (belt included)
- this beauty is mine, all mine! made from willow and accented with a turquoise inlay. measures approx. 1-3/4" x 3". solidio :: $95 (buckle only) *originally spotted on rare bird finds (and previously posted on scoutie girl, january 2008).