Every day, we get lots of inspiring comments from you, our readers! In this new weekly roundup, we’ll share some of our favorites from the previous week.
– Charlotte on What Are You Doing? Defining Scope
This is a beautiful expression of what these journeys are really about ~ adventure, spontaneity, joy, collaboration, unexpected twists and turns, challenges, and uncertainties. I suddenly feel inspired to draw maps of some of my own creative journeys.
– Swirly on Creating the Journey
– Leah Art Designer on Where Craftiness Comes From with Tania Wojciechowski
Early on in my career, I learned that if there is anything about the messiness that nags at me, it has to get fixed before I can enjoy being creative. I might be able to force some things out, but there is always something in the back of my mind nagging me.
– Kim Ballor on Creativity from Chaos: Are You Afraid of Being Organized?
– Aga on When is ‘Good’ Good Enough?
Wow. You just convinced me to save up for a new piece of equipment. Why don’t I ever think it’s acceptable to spend money on my creativity, but I hardly think twice about purchasing a new blouse or a pretty vase. What’s really important here?
– Laura on Valuing Your Creativity