My first project of 2011 was to solicit some burning questions from readers and answer them on their blogs. It helped me to understand what’s on your mind and to get myself back in the writing habit after spending my entire holiday reading (it was glorious, thank you).
Today I’m sharing three sets of those questions and there will be more soon!
Martha from Sunday Afternoon Housewife asked:
- What does your daily schedule look like? How do you find the time to write so much so often?
- How do you handle bloggers block? Don’t you sometimes just sit down and stare at the computer and think, “I have absolutely nothing to say today.”
- What is your favorite thing about helping other small businesses grow?
Heather from June Vintage asked:
- How do you effectively invent or reinvent yourself online?
- How personal should one really get on their online presence?
- What would your guidance be for a blog that has “nothing to offer” but content? Specifically, since I will no longer have a product to sell (I sold handmade goods before vintage goods!), is content enough?
And Brandy from Emergency Breakthrough asked:
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned from your blog?
- What is your favorite blog? (Besides your own.)
- What made you decide to start your blog?
Go visit their blogs and find out what I had to say!