When you run your own creative business, the Should List is staggering.
- You should be more productive.
- You should participate in the community.
- You should deepen relationships.
- You should blog more often.
- You should get more sales.
We could go on like this for days. There are always things that could be better, deeper, or more efficient.
But today I don’t care about that.
What I want to know is:
What are you already doing right?
Crazy, huh? But instead of looking at the trouble spots, let’s look at your successes. You do plenty of things right, so let’s make the most of them.
- What are you doing well?
- What’s working?
- Can you make room for more of that?
- Can it carry over into other aspects of your business?
Share your response in the comments below, and let’s take this opportunity to value what we do well and learn from each other.