Every day, we get lots of inspiring comments from you, our readers! In this roundup, we share some of our favorites from the previous week.
What an encouraging post. I agree with Elizabeth’s comment above too; that inspiration isn’t simply something that hits you when the “magic happens,” you make it happen too. That’s what makes us “creative entrepreneurs,” afterall. And yes, haters will certainly hate–I needed that reminded today to try not to take it personally–you’re right Brittni, we can’t please everyone. All of these tips are excellent reminders!
- Mai in response to Art to Inspire: 6 Full-Proof Ways to Ensure Happiiness in your Business (and in life)
- Meekah in response to My Blinding Epiphany… Again
In my fitness business, I have found that people will not buy unless they know you, like you and trust you. There’s no better way to help develop a relationship with potential clients than letting them know you are accessible. Great post!
- Joyce Nichols-Moore in response to Are You Making it Hard for People to Connect With You Online?
- Samantha B. in response to Vulnerability in Action – Share Your Dream
I write out daily to do lists and then erase the items that get finished (I use an HTC tablet that I can write on). If there are items left the date gets changed at the top and I keep them on until they are done.
I’m thinking about adding Google calendar in to my organization though, since I could sync between my computer and the tablet…
- Lindsey in response to Low Level Planning – Use a Calendar Tool
- Chantelle in response to Thrifted Thoughts: Teak Side Chair