Do you ever wonder what separates you from the leaders in your industry?
What are they doing that you aren’t? What are they doing that you already are doing? And how can you be one of them?
Well, let’s find out…
Here are 8 secrets that you need to know about being a leader in your field.
1. Go Confidently (by Waxpaper Design): Leaders have confidence. They believe in themselves. Do you believe in yourself?
2. You Are So Very Worthy (by Lisa Barbero): Leaders know they are worthy of success (this kind of goes hand in hand with secret number 1).
3. Work Hard (by Anthony Burrill): Leaders work hard. They know there is work to be done, and they do it. They don’t twiddle their thumbs, dilly-dally or daydream. They DO things.
4. Make Your Mark (by Anthony Burrill): Leaders are not afraid to make their mark on the world. In fact, that is exactly what they hope to do. That’s why they’re called “leaders”: they lead.
5. Make Your Own Luck (by Lucius Art): Leaders don’t need luck. They make their own. Crazy what you can accomplish with hard work (secret number 3) and dedication.
6. Perfect (by Lisa Barbero): Leaders know that “perfect” doesn’t exist, so they don’t spend all day and night trying to achieve perfection.
7. Rainbows (by Sarah Winter): Leaders know that everyday is not a rainbow. Some days are tough. Some weeks are tough. But those difficult times make the good times great.
8. Don’t Give Up (from Print Liberation): And the most important “secret”? Leaders never give up.
So what do you think? Are you a leader?
Leave your response in the comments below.